Things you need to know:
Age Requirements – Students must be at least 17 years old, not enrolled in school, or meet other specific requirements for High School Diploma, HiSET®, Academic, and Enrichment classes. Participation in some classes is based on the discretion of the instructor.
Seniors can receive a 20% discount on selected courses. There are no discounts for one-night classes, trips, or if noted in the course description.
Class Cancellations/Rescheduling – WRAE reserves the right to cancel/reschedule/combine a class due to low registrations. Every effort will be made to run our classes, so get your registrations in early and bring a friend!
WRAE Fees are listed with each class. If required, login access and material lists will be supplied by email receipt after class registration. A $1.99 processing fee is charged for each course registration made by credit card.
Material fees: If your class lists a materials fee, these fees are paid (cash please) directly to the instructor on the first day of class. Material fees are not refundable.
Storm Cancellation Policy:
With many of our courses still being offered virtually this semester, we do not foresee the need to cancel all classes due to bad weather. We will try to remain aware of any power or internet outages that may affect your classes and communicate that with you via email and/or text message.
If weather looks to be an issue on the day of your class, PLEASE check your email or our website/Facebook page where we will post all closures.
Updates will also be posted on the RSU 14 website, www.rsu14.org, our Facebook page, and at our website: www.windham.maineadulted.org
WRAE Refund Policy – updated November, 2022
• 100% credit or refund if course is cancelled.
• 100% refund if participant withdraws at least five business days before the class. Refunds for online payments will be processed immediately. Refunds for cash or check will be by check and may take up to two weeks to process.
• No refund if participant withdraws within five days of the class.
• For multi-week (more than two) classes: 50% refund (by check) or 100% credit toward a future class if participant withdraws before the second class. No refund or credit after second class.
• In the event of district-wide extended closure, participants will receive 100% credit for onsite-only classes that have not begun. Participants will receive a prorated refund for incomplete onsite-only classes.
• No refunds or credits for onsite courses designed to transition to a remote format in the event of closure.